We hope you are all staying safe and well in these trying times.
Please know that we are still OPEN for patients that deem their treatment at the clinic to be ESSENTIAL.
In line with current government regulations we recommend that you DO NOT attend the clinic if you are:
- Over 70 years old and your treatment is not essential
- Classified HIGH RISK (see details at end of email) and your treatment is NOT essential
- Travelled overseas and been told to isolate
- Been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Showing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, fever, tiredness or difficulty breathing
- Feel it is NOT essential that you receive treatment at the clinic
Safety for our patients at the clinic is extremely important to us.
What are we doing in the clinic?
- Social distancing within reception & hall way areas (please respect this when you enter our clinic)
- Reduced patient numbers per chiropractic shifts to ensure less contact between patients
- If deemed necessary we will phone patients ahead of time and tell them to remain in the car until we call them again and advise them to come into the treatment room. This is to maintain safe distancing and reduce patient contact with each other.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting strictly in line with the Australian Government and Department of health guidelines
- EVERY person that enters the clinic is required to wash their hands in wash room at clinic
- Hand sanitiser is available upon entering the clinic
- Chiropractors to wear gloves and wash hands between each patient
- Face masks are available for chiropractors to wear if requested by the patient
- Keeping up to date with all government rules and regulations and strictly following them
You can book online by following this link
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please call the clinic on 9796 2808
At this stage we continue to remain open. If you have ANY concerns or wish to talk with a chiropractor PLEASE feel free to call and we are more than happy to answer questions.
HIGH RISK PATIENTS:
- People 65 years and older
- People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- People of all ages with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness, particularly if the underlying medical conditions are not well controlled. This includes people with:
- Chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- Serious heart conditions
- Conditions that can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications.
- Severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease and who are undergoing dialysis
- Liver disease
- People with Asthma
For more information check out this site.